Sunday, August 16, 2009

On the Bad Days...

...And in the bad weeks... It's important to remember good days. This guy had probably had some bad days too. But it was close to his sickest that he made his biggest shot. I don't really compare to Sean Elliott, unfortunately. All I've done today is watch Aliens of the Ancient World on History Channel (as in aliens, not immigrants. the "experts" they interview on this subject provide enough comedic relief on their own to make it worth watching). So I'm not sure what my point is here. I just like the feeling I get watching old Spurs videos. And I like to think I still might be a little bit useful. I’m going to make some muffins. I can be the Sean Elliott of the kitchen for now.
And I hope next week is better both physically and emotionally. PS: Enjoy the sexyness of vintage Spurs. A little David Robinson is always a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. save me a muffin or two. or a batch. or two. for when i get home.

    ReplyDelete