Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good News

Thought I'd just share that I'm feeling pretty good today. As in, it's 2pm and I haven't felt nauseated or overwhelming dizzy. I haven't had a tension headache and I haven't needed a nap. Also, since I got sick, I haven't been able to eat any meat. Something about it, I just couldn't bring myself to get back on a normal diet. I'd eat a little bit of seafood, and mainly a lot bread. Well today, I ate half a hamburger. Yay for small victories. It won't be long before I'm making late night runs to Jack in the Box and ordering some ridiculous combo meal that I secretly scarf in my bedroom then throw away in the outside dumpster so nobody will ever know. Wait, what?
Anyways, I know a lot of people have been praying so I thought I'd throw something positive out into the world. If you have time to keep praying, that would be awesome, and if you have ALOT of time, you could even pray that I get a new car. But that's only if you're really bored. In which case call me. I'm really bored too. We could talk about the History Channel special I watched on Hitler's ties to the occult that I was able to catch the other day. Maybe some other time? Sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment