Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Continuing Education

I love sharing good news with you all, and here is my good news for today: I will be back in school this fall. I have sent in my application for re-admission (I am currently medically withdrawn) to the University of Texas at Austin.
For those of you who don't know, I am less than 2 full semesters shy of a bachelor's degree in Health Promotion and Fitness with a minor in Theatre and Dance (I used to be really into theatre and even started out majoring in it. I figured out that it WAS NOT for me after a semester so I used it as my minor).
My long term goal is to go to nursing school. I believe that my purpose in life is to work as an advocate for other people who are chronically ill and help make their journey easier. I can't wait to continue on this path of healing and make a bigger impact in the weeks, months, and years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment